Pumpkin snack

Wow, I had a delicious lunch. I had forgotten how good spaghetti squash is until I cooked myself some for lunch. Yum!!! I had mine topped with leftover shredded beef roast with a little of the juice and some shredded cheddar cheese. Yum!

Decided I would try a pumpkin recipe for snacks. Having trouble deciding between the Pumpkin oatmeal bites here or these Pumpkin-Ginger muffins here. I love both sites and their healthy food ideas are fantastic!


Okay....the snacks are done and the winner is: the pumpkin oatmeal bites. I had all the ingredients on hand to make this one so the other one will be next time. The verdict: I really like them. Weird consistency (reminds me of a soft oatmeal bar) but tasty. The kids liked them too but hubby hates them. Oh well, I made them for myself anyways! LOL.

Got on my tready today and started with the C25K program again from week one. Decided it would be a good way to start back into my running. This time around though, I noticed that I run at a faster speed than when it did the program in the spring. That's a bonus, plus, it shows I haven't lost as much of my health as I thought.

0 comments: