Add yoga?

Reading about the 30 day yoga challenge at Carrots 'N' Cake has inspired me to try out yoga again. I used to do yoga almost daily years ago but, time restrictions prevented me from keeping it up. I loved it then and I felt great. So, being inspired, I did a 30 min session yesterday to give it a go. It was fun but tough and left me feeling a little sore today. I don't mind though because I feel as if I had a great challenging workout when I am a little sore. I know that I won't have time to do yoga everyday but will aim for a least 3-4 sessions a week. I will have to dig out my old yoga VHS's (LOL) and download some from yoga download, recommended by Tina at Carrots 'N' Cake. Check out her site to see how she is doing on her challenge.

Doing well on my primal eating plan. This is day 3 of so far so good. Wow, do I have a headache though. A weening off the junk headache I know as I have had them before. Last night I did have 1 coffee cake muffin for a snack as my youngest daughter baked them herself (her very first time reading and following a recipe alone) and I had to try one to support her. They were fantastic.

0 comments: