A flop!

Well, so far my experiment in eating the primal blueprint way has been a total flop. Not because there is anything wrong with the primal way of eating, or that I don't like the food, but because I have ABSOLUTELY no self control when it comes to eating and what I am eating. When given a choice, I always go for the pizza WITH crust, or the sandwich with white bread, or the plate of spagetti. I have good intentions when I start but they last only as long as my next meal. I don't understand what is going on with me. I really want to lose the rest of this weight but I just can't keep myself motivated to do it.

Maybe it's the winter blues. Maybe with nicer weather where I can get out in the sun and workout in the fresh air. Maybe then? I feel so bored and tired everyday and in turn that brings on the boredom binges. Then I'm just to darn full all day to workout as I get cramps ect... Some of you know the drill... I refuse to gain any weight back and went so far as to through out my jeans that were one size bigger, just so I have no excuses. So no going back as I can't afford to buy clothes very often so I sure don't want to waste my money on BIGGER sizes. I work tomorrow then the rest of the week is my week off. I always do better on my weeks off as there is no cafeteria lasagna calling my name. Maybe if I start right away at Monday's dinner, I will be able to keep the primal up all week. Maybe one good week will help to keep me going. A pound or two lost would help even more. Right now I am trying my darnedest to get myself on my treadmill. Wish me luck that I can get on and keep on going.

0 comments: